The Animal Protein Producers Industry (APPI) has created a new 10-minute video and related materials for animal food and Salmonella safety education to replace the popular Salmonella educational materials distributed by APPI for many years. This video and supporting material will also help plants to fulfill the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requirement that all plant employees be trained in basic food safety concepts.
The kit contains five items in digital format:
• A 10-minute video on animal food and Salmonella safety in English (MP4 file)
• A 10-minute video on animal food and Salmonella safety in Spanish (MP4 file)
• 10 bilingual posters in a printable PDF illustrating the 10 main points (files can be provided to sign printer of choice)
• A brief animal food and Salmonella safety manual in English (PDF)
• A brief animal food and Salmonella safety manual in Spanish (PDF)
All the above will be sent on a computer memory stick at a cost of $500 for APPI and National Renderers Association member companies and $750 for non-members. To order, contact Dara John at (660) 277-3469 or by e-mail.
June 2016 RENDER | back